Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Traffic Splash Winning... WooHoo!



I've been a member of Traffic Splash for a while now. It's one of those traffic exchanges that I enjoy surfing in once in a while. Nope, with the number of TEs I have at the moment, it is hardly possible to visit all of them on a daily basis, except for a few that have become a part of my daily routine.

This is a brief post as I just want to share my winning that somehow came unexpectedly.. LOL! You see, when you surf T.Splash, there's a prize page every 15 pages. I would usually win credits, banners, or text ads impressions. But in all these months with the cash promo, I've never once won, except yesterday, that is. I'm posting here a screen cap of my winning... woohoo!


 Well, keep on surfing! You never know when it will be your turn to win a major prize! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^