Thursday, October 18, 2012

100 Peso Movie Madness at Lucky Chinatown Mall

We've heard of this promo as early as when it started more than a month ago. However, we never got to avail of it till we tried it last Monday. 

Well, my daughter got to avail of it first. She and her classmates got to watch Taken 2. Since it's the start of her semestral break, we decided to try and watch another movie. There's a new comedy movie showing in town so we watched that together with my mom and Ate Nilma. 

As it turned out, we were in for another surprise as my mom -- a senior citizen -- got to watch for free! So cool! ^_^

Anyway, my daughter says she'll do the movie review so I won't go there. Having a movie promo such as this one is a great way to enjoy watching films on the big screen. We just might watch another film sooner than you think! LOL! ^_^

Photo credit and promo details at :   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^