Friday, October 5, 2012

World Teachers' Day (International)


World Teachers' Day is held annually on October 5th since 1994. Its aim is to mobilize support for teachers and to ensure that the needs of future generations will continually be met by having competent teachers.

Where I am, the Filipino-Chinese community celebrate Teachers' Day on September 28th, to coincide with the birthday of Confucius, considered as a great teacher.

I personally believe that teaching is a noble profession that is somehow overworked and underpaid. I hope that improves 'coz the world needs really good teachers.

Anyway, to all the teachers out there, let me be one in sending you all a greeting...

A Good Teacher Is A Master Of Simplication

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^