Friday, October 12, 2012

2012 Top 49 Influential Men by AskMen

by Allan Warren,
via Wikimedia Commons
I heard it on the late night news. I'm not one to follow around Internet surveys of any sort. Tonight they featured Top 49 Men 2012 from AskMen. I don't know everyone who made it to the list, but I do know Top 1 -- James Bond 007.


Although 57% would rank him lower (stats on website when you try to vote), I would somehow think that the ranking is just right.



My mom's generation had Sean Connery as James Bond. As I was growing up in the 70's, I can only imagine Roger Moore as my fave James Bond. I have a complete collection of James Bond 007 movies starring Roger Moore. The new generation, however, now has Daniel Craig



Six decades of influence is pretty awesome. James Bond is naturally known for pretty women, fast cars, and my fave -- latest high tech gadgets! They're still pretty awesome. I can imagine how much more high tech they've become!!! ^_^



How about you? Who's your pick?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^