Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Backlog

The dictionary defines backlog as "An accumulation, especially of unfinished work or unfilled orders." 


Why am I writing about backlog after all this time? Nope. I won't say my desk at work looks anything like the picture featured here. But I guess you could say that in some ways, I seem to be experiencing backlog. It's been three months since I started working in an office again. It would really be a good time to stop and reflect on what I have achieved so far or whether I have at least done some of the stuff I had planned on doing before I even started working. I honestly feel a bit drained right now. I've been a bit uninspired so to speak that I took a bit of break from daily blogging. Sometimes one gets caught up in real world everyday drama. I kinda miss my bumming around days. LOL!!! :p The only difference is I'm slightly financially more mobile than before. Well, bottom line is I've a bit of reassessment and planning to make, if I want to achieve the goals I've set at all. I need more FOCUS and less distractions!!! I simply have to keep in mind that life is simple. It's us humans that make it more complicated :p On that note, I'm saying ta-tah for now! Till next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^