Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bea's Original Collection (Part I)

Barbie in The Nutcracker
Okay, so who hasn't ever had a collection? I know I had when I was younger. I used to love collecting stickers and fancy notebooks. I guess to this date, I would find myself stacking up on nice notebooks. I suppose my love for collecting stuff has rubbed off on my daughter as well. When she was younger, she loved watching Barbie movies. That's when her collection started. Even though she has outgrown Barbie, she hasn't outgrown her fascination for collecting Barbie videos.


Barbie as RapunzelBarbie in the Nutcracker > the first of the Barbie film series released in 2001 and loosely based on the classic story The Nutcracker and the Mouse King.

Barbie as Rapunzel > was released in 2002 and is adapted from the classic fairy tale Rapunzel.

Barbie of Swan Lake



Barbie of Swan Lake > was released in 2003 and is loosely adapted from the Swan Lake ballet.

Barbie as The Princess and the Pauper > launched and promoted as "Barbie's first musical" in 2004.

Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper


Barbie FairytopiaFairytopia series: the second Barbie movie to have sequels. The Fairytopia series includes:
  • Barbie : Fairytopia (2005)Barbie: Mermaidia (2006)
  • Barbie Fairytopia: Magic of the Rainbow (2007)
  • Barbie Mariposa (2008)
Barbie Fairytopia - Magic of the RainbowBarbie Fairytopia: Mermaidia
Barbie Mariposa and Her Butterfly Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^