Monday, January 24, 2011

Make Your Own Splash Page



100th post! Wow! Indeed I've come this far. ^_^ Time flies when one is having fun. All I can say at this point is, my goal is to keep this blog as fresh and updated as often as I can. It's tough to commit to it on a daily basis, but I will try to have at least one new post at the very least once a week.

A few months down the line as an Internet marketer and I still have a lot to learn. It's a bit tough being new. There are lots of programs out there that you'll need to filter through. I've seen a lot of PTCs come and go. I've lost some potential earnings in a few of them. And so I'm a bit wary of joining newly launched PTC sites. I am happy to say though that the very first ones that I've joined are still up and running. It really pays to do your research before signing up for anything. 

My list of traffic exchanges has grown tremendously. I try not to join all the new ones. Instead, I'd rather maintain the ones I already have. So far that has been working for me. Splash pages and squeeze pages do work well in TEs. So today I will share about what I'm learning today. That's how to make my own splash page. There are a few sites out there that you can join for free.

Here's the link to one of the first splash pages I've made using Robert Puddy's Instant Squeeze Page Generator. MY FIRST SPLASH PAGE

Instant Squeeze Page Generator is a service offered by Robert Puddy (known for various Internet marketing tools and services). The service helps you create squeeze pages using a simple point and click system. It also gives you access to multiple templates and professionally designed graphics to help get you more opt-ins subscribers.

I found the Instant Squeeze Page Generator very straightforward and easy to use. You start out by choosing a template, using a background image, creating the headline, writing the main content, and finish it off by adding the code. Check it out today!



Next time around, I will try and explore the other free resources on making splash pages and share them here too. Till next blogging time... ta-tah! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^