Saturday, November 19, 2011

Money Talk

Quote of the Day
by The Free Library

Money is like a sixth sense without which you cannot make a complete use of the other five.
W. Somerset Maugham
(1874-1965)

 * * * * * * *

Seeing this 'Quote of the Day' on my main site gave me an idea for a blog. Indeed, what can one do with money??? Need I ask? I'm pretty sure each and everyone of us has an idea of what we would do if indeed we would have LOTS and LOTS of it!!! LOL! ^_^

Having money can... (hmmm) enable you to circumvent the law?? buy the latest tech gadgets in the market?? travel the world in style?? engage in whatever business you wish?? It's like what I always hear people say.. it takes money to make more money. Like it or not, it's a material world. And with the upcoming holiday season, people are going to be needing and spending more money once again. Ahh money.. money.. money.. indeed makes the world go round! 

I'd love to read your comments... pls. feel free to leave me some ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^