Monday, December 6, 2010

Click.. Click.. Click.. Cash!!!

Yep! That's what I do most of the time these days. Clicking on ads for a few cents has become a daily habit. It makes me happy though when the work pays off. I joined this site way back in September. Sure, I was a bit skeptical at first too but nonetheless was persistent to click daily. And now the time has come to reap some gain. I'm talking about... 


That's right! InfinityBux can now be added to the list of sites that have paid me. Speaking of which, I'm working on that at the moment. It will soon be added as a tab on this blog. ^_^ It is my hope that this site will be a good guide for newbies and existing affiliate marketers alike. After all, it's my learning experience that I'm sharing with everyone. Here's the proof of payment from InfinityBux :

Plus it's another Monday and so it's surf for cash at RainbowTraffic. I've posted info on this a few pages back. Also, here are some more traffic exchanges that pay cash as you surf. It will be worth your time to check them out indeed. I would be adding more as I encounter them. 
 
Fair Trade Traffic - one of my recent fave TEs. It's a bit expensive to upgrade but I'm hoping to get there somehow as this site is generous with cash credits! Here are some proofs:
 



 


In addition, it has special prize pages where upgraded members earn more. $0.005 only for free members.
 
 

Here's my cash page from FTT from a day of surfing (Friday is a special day).
 
So head out to FairTradeTraffic and join them today! ^_^

Scarecrow Hits - a recent addition to my list of surf for cash sites. I thank my friend Aviar for recommending it to me. There's cash page for every 25 pages surfed. Here are samples:






Well, that's it for today! Stay tuned for more news and updates on TEs that pay you while you surf! ^_^ Have a great week ahead! Enjoy clicking every moment! May you chance upon the next big prize! ^_^ Till next blogging time... Ta-tah! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^