Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Year Ending 2010...

I believe that a year-end blog is but fitting. Everywhere you look you'll find year-end reports. Even TV shows have year-end specials. Heck! We all look forward to it. I know I do. This time of the year I always find myself in a reflective mood. I somehow like the idea of looking back on things I've done and assessing how far I've come in achieving my goals. Yup! Somehow I do set goals, but unlike many years past, my goals are not set in stone. I guess I have come to realize that there are many things in life that come unexpectedly.. that the best that we can do is to always be prepared.. to always expect the unexpected.. and to believe that all things happen for a reason. This year is no exception. We lost my dad way back in January. For all who have lost a loved one, you know how challenging it can be. Practically every aspect of the family's life is affected. Normalcy is disrupted. It does take time before everything else gets back to normal. Or does it really? I wonder...
Glitter Photos

I'm thankful for the chance of being able to get back to work even for a brief moment. Six months into a dead-end, no-brainer job, I was just grateful for the extra income. But I somehow feel that it's not for me. And since middle of the year, I have explored the possibility of earning extra income online. And few months down the line, here I am still learning a lot, hanging on, bent on finding that elusive residual income I've heard many people talk about. Life is indeed a journey, not a race. I'm in no hurry but I hope and pray that this journey would be a fruitful one. ^_^ A Happy New Year to everyone! May 2011 bring you peace, prosperity, health, happiness, and love! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^