Thursday, December 23, 2010

Of Christmas 2010... and Making Money Online...

Glitter Photos

First and foremost, I'd like to greet everyone a very Merry Christmas! I hope that this season brings you much peace, happiness, and love! I also hope you're spending it well with your family and loved ones! ^_^ Who would have thought that I would be doing this online earning thing this year huh? I certainly didn't see that coming. I have a long way to go in establishing that residual income I've been dreaming of, but I feel good knowing that I have at least taken the first steps, even if they're just baby steps. As another year comes to an end, I can't help but be in another reflective mood. You see, the best part of the ending year is reflecting on happenings of the year past and planning ahead for the new year. This is a sad yet happy year for me and my family. Sad.. because we lost my dad in January of this year.. happy.. because I still have my mom, my brother, my daughter, and my niece.. add a few of my dearest friends.. and that's enough to make me happy. If there is indeed a valuable lesson that I have learned in life, it is to look back and remember only the happy moments in my life. I try not to dwell on the lowdown.. instead, I look at them as part of life's learning experiences. I remember the lessons learned, but not the moments that brought me sadness. The feeling is gone, but then there's always tomorrow. Yup! One can't help but look forward to another day! Like I always say, "Every day is a brand new day -- a chance to make a difference." These days I try not to philosophize so much or think too much of the meaning and purpose of life. The answer would probably be beyond all the years that I have in this life. LOL! ^_^ 

Christmastime is a special time for me. I love this season, not for all the holiday trimmings or brouhaha over gifts and other spending, but because this is the one time of the year that I get to attend the Misa de Gallo or the Midnight Masses that begin  at dawn on the 16th of December and ends on the 24th. I love the feeling that this is the time of the year when so many people seem kind to one another. If only the idea of giving and sharing would last all year round, instead of during the Christmas season only. That is still the one wish I have that is yet to be fulfilled. Onwards to less serious stuff, I promised last time that I would be sharing some information about payouts that I have received. Well, here they are.. I got paid by OnBux, NeoBux, and Website Traffic Hog.

This is the first time I've cashed out from NeoBux since I've been experimenting on renting referrals. I have yet to see it really work. I've read a few suggestions on how to earn more from it but have yet to see some results. OnBux, on the other hand, seems more reliable in terms of renting referrals. Again, I'm also experimenting on this at this time. Website Traffic Hog is a traffic exchange that offers cash winnings for referrals and surfing. I like it for two added features that isn't found in all TEs: Guaranteed Views and Email Credits. Plus, I'm quite happy that cash payout is lower than in most TEs. ($10 vs. $25) Here are the payment proofs:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for visiting and I'd love to hear from you... ^_^